Ensuring plant and equipment has been maintained in ‘fit for use’ condition is essential for the safety of operators and neighbouring workers. Keeping track of every piece of plant on a large site can be problematic. The Plant and Equipment module takes control of this process, making it simpler to monitor all plant and equipment on-site. Within the HammerTech system, it is possible for both subcontractors and General Contractors to induct equipment on to site.
- The ability to store key information relating to plant & equipment
- Automatic notifications when plant & equipment require servicing (within 28 days of expiry date)
- Associate JHAs and licenses to plant & equipment. Adds a further check so only those qualified/licensed are able to operate plant or equipment.
- Ability for subcontractors to induct their own equipment onto site
- Ability to push notifications to subcontractors to service or remove plant from site
- Ability for plant induction stickers to be generated (as per unique number)
- Ability to customize equipment checklists / add bespoke equipment items.
- Add pictures of equipment for ease of identification
- Ability for workers to conduct inspections on equipment
See below for a list of articles relating to subcontractors and equipment: