Within the HammerTech system, Equipment Inspections can now be created and submitted by registered workers within the project. The instructions below are for workers who have been assigned an equipment inspection by a General Contractor admin. For instructions on how to set up your system as a General Contractor and assign workers to inspections, see Setting Up Worker Created Equipment Inspections.
- Once an equipment inspection has been assigned to you by the General Contractor, you will receive an SMS with a link to the inspection.
- After you click the link, you will first be required to verify your mobile number (see screenshot below)
- Alternatively, you can use the QR code which will take you to the same verification page as the link in the SMS.
- Once you have received the verification code, you will need to enter it and select submit
- Once verified, you will be redirected to the inspection where you will need to select the relevant Inspection Type and enter a description
- Select Create to start the inspection
- Similar to other HSEQ inspections, you will need to complete any checklists that have been set up, raising any issues or observations as you go. Once you select complete, the inspection will be submitted to the General Contractor.
- For guidance on completing an inspection, go to HSEQ Inspections > Create a New Inspection
Note: Registered Workers who have been assigned inspections will have access to any inspections and issues raised by them, however they will not have ongoing login details or be able to access any other part of the system.