The HammerTech Permits system allows the project to set-up a Cut-Off Time for the application of a Booking. This restricts the Subcontractors from applying for a Permit after a certain time of day, for the following day. Giving managers a clearer view of the following days work on site.
For example, if the Cut-Off Time is set to 19:00 (7:00pm), then a Subcontractor can only apply for a Permit up to 18:59 (6:59pm) on the day prior to the required Permit.
To Set The Cut-Off Time
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Project Settings > Booking CutOff Time.
- Enter the cut-off time for the permits by either:
- typing in the time using a 24 hour format i.e. 19:00
- selecting the clock icon and using the inbuilt clock to select the appropriate time
- Select > Save Changes and the cut-off time will now be set for this project.
Cut-Off Time Not Required
If a Cut-Off Time is not required for this Project:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Project Settings > Booking CutOff Time
- Delete any text/numbers within the Cut-Off Time box.
- Select > Save Changes and Permits can now be submitted at any time.