Within the HammerTech system it is possible to set up Functions that group employers under a particular category or responsibility, for example Demolition, Structure, Electricians, Plumbing, etc.
This will give you the ability, when raising an issue within the system, either adhoc or via a HSEQ Inspection, to select a Function when assigning the responsible party which will then filter the list of employers to only those related to that function. This feature requires for your company to have configured functions and assigned them to employers.
To set up different Functions:
- Log into the HammerTech system, navigate to the relevant project you are working on and select Administration > Functions
- Select +Add New in the top right corner
- Enter a name for the Function and select the Superintendents assigned to this function
To assign an Employer to a Function:
- Within Employers > Active, select an Employer you wish to assign to a function
- Select the blue cog in the top right corner and Edit
- On the left hand side, below the start date, you will see all the functions that have been configured in the system
- Select the functions that apply to that particular Employer
Note: You can assign functions to Employers when you initially set up/add the Employer into the system, as long as functions have been set up already. The option to do this will be under 'Functions' and appear the same as the box above - allowing you to select whichever functions will apply to that Employer.