Once an inspection has been started, it is possible to get a copy of the inspection exported to Zip file as well as straight to PDF in order to distribute or keep for your records. Inspections can be exported both as a draft or as completed, meaning you do not have to have submitted an inspection to be able to get a hard copy of it in PDF form. There are four different formats to select from:
- Export to Zip file - this will export and compress your inspection report as well as any attachments that were included in the inspection into a zip file.
- Export to Zip file (Includes Child Inspections) - same as above but will also include any data from inspections assigned within an inspection checklist.
- PDF Summary of Issues - this report will show all the issues (open and closed) that were raised within the inspection as well as pictures that were uploaded, and a list of attendees.
- PDF of Open Issues (No Pictures) - this will provide you with only the details of issues raised in the inspection that are still unresolved and will not show any pictures or checklists.
- PDF of Open Issues Including Child Inspections (No Pictures) - will include details on any open issues within the main inspection as well as any inspections assigned within a checklist.
- Detailed Inspection Report (No Pictures) - this is a more detailed report that shows you all the attendees, as well as checklists contained within the inspection and any issues that were raised (no pictures).
- Detailed Inspection Report (With Pictures) - this is a detailed report like above but will include all pictures that are uploaded within the inspection.
- Detailed Inspection Report Including Child Inspections (No Pictures) - detailed report similar to above but will include any child inspections that were assigned within.
- Detailed Inspection Report Including Child Inspections (With Pictures) - detailed report similar to above but will include any child inspections that were assigned within.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in).
- Navigate to HSEQ INSPECTIONS > Active or Completed Inspections depending on what you require
- Select the inspection you wish to export
- Select the blue cog in the top right corner and select one of the three options (shown in image above) and the report will download.
Note: There are also other options when it comes to viewing reports and data on HSEQ Inspections that can be viewed here - Reports > Overview