When creating an HSEQ Inspection within the HammerTech system, it is possible to send out and manage all issues that are raised from directly within the inspection, without having to complete it first. From the list of Active and Completed Inspections you can easily view the amount of Issues Raised, Open Issues, Closed Issues as well as the Date Last Issue Resolved, against each inspection.
- Once you have created an inspection in HSEQ INSPECTIONS > Start New Inspection a draft copy will be saved and kept in > Active Inspections until it is completed
- In order to send issues raised during the inspection to responsible parties without actually completing the inspection, select the blue button at the bottom of the page > Send Interim Issues
- This gives you the option of waiting for all issues to be addressed or resolved prior to continuing with the checklists and the rest of this inspection
- Once the issues have been sent out to the responsible party, their status will change from Draft to Open
- Any positive issues or issues that are marked as being already resolved will be listed as Closed
- Draft issues can be edited within the inspection by selecting the blue cog > Edit
- You will also be able to actively manage both open and closed issues from within the inspection
- By selecting the blue cog to the right of the observation, you can make the following actions against an open issue (see image below)
- Select the blue cog next to any Closed Issues within the inspection to view it's history
- When viewing the history you have the option to Comment and Reopen Issue
- Once all issues or defects have been raised and the inspection is completed, choose the style of report you want sent out (Issue List, Open Issues with no pictures, Inspection details (No Pictures), Inspection details (With Pictures), or No Report) and select the green Complete Inspection button.
- The inspection will now appear in Completed Inspections and any issues can be viewed within the Issues section on the left hand side panel.
Note: Only the person who started the inspection is able to Send Interim Issue(s) and Complete Inspection