*Admin User only*
The HT Sign-in App works as an electronic sign in book for the HammerTech system, and is available for workers and/or visitors to sign in and sign out when on site.
The information collected from the HT Sign-in app, feeds straight into the Daily Report
automatically calculating the numbers and hours for the workers on each project. The information also gives the project a list of people on site, which can be used for communications and in the case of an emergency evacuation.
This article will explain how to set up the HT Sign-in app on your device.
Note: The HT Sign-in app has been primarily designed for use on a tablet, and has not been designed for phones.
Before following these instructions, make sure the following requirements have been met.
The sign in functionality activated within your HammerTech system - by default the configuration of these options are not turned on. To turn on the functionality a request to email@example.com is required from the System Admin of your company.
Administration User - only Project, Region or System Admin Users are able to manage the HT Sign-in app setup. If you are not an administration user, speak to the System Admin of your company to request the required permission.
Access to your company’s Google Play or App Store account - the HT Sign-in app needs to be downloaded and therefore requires you hold an account for the Google Play (for Android devices) or App Store (for IOS devices). If you are unsure of your account details, contact the System Admin of your company.
Adding the HT Sign-in app to your device:
- Connect your device to the sites Wifi
- Once connected, access Google Play (for Android devices) or the App Store (for IOS devices) and enter in your company’s account details
- Search for the HT Sign-in app and install the app to your device
- Once installed, drag the HT Sign-in app to your device's home screen
Generating a log in for your HT Sign-in app:
- Log in to HammerTech
- Go to Project Settings > Signin Devices
- In the top right corner, press the + button (Add)
- Enter a Name and Location for your device
- Press the +Create button
Note: The Name and Location will help you to keep track of your device, so enter details that will allow you to identify the tablet easily.
Logging in to the HT Sign-in app:
- Open the HT Sign-in app on your device
- When prompted for the setup information, scan the HT Sign-in app QR Code. Alternatively, enter in the login details (see below screenshot for guidance)
- Choose your desired setting for the following option 'Visitors Only (Not Workers)
- Leave the checkbox empty: to allow visitors and all inducted workers to sign in. This means HammerTech will calculate hours worked by the inducted workers and will automatically record those hours and visitor information in your Site Diary.
- Select the checkbox: to allow only visitors to sign in with the device. This information will be captured and logged within your Site Diary.
- Press Update Details
- Setup is now complete.