Note: You can assign up to three Nominated Representatives to an Employer, as long as they are approved workers inducted under the company.
To Assign Nominated Representatives To an Employer
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select Employers> Active
- Select the Employer you wish to assign as a Nominated Representative
- Once you are on the Employer profile page, select the plus sign next to the Nominated Representative heading.
Note: If there is no plus sign showing, ensure there is approved workers inducted into that company.
6. From the drop down, select the worker you wish to assign as Nominated Representative.
Note: Only workers who are inducted against that company and have been approved will appear in this list.
7. Select Add and their Worker Details should appear. It is important the worker has an email address entered in their profile so they can have an account set up. Select Add again to confirm.
8. The worker will be added as a user on the project and will be sent an email with an activation link where they can set up their password (if they do not already have a login set up).
Updating a Nominated Representative's email address:
You are unable to edit the email address of an Nominated Rep within their worker profile, as this is used by them to log in. Instead, you need to remove them as a nominated representative then update the email address on the worker profile. Once you have updated the email address you can re-add them as a nominated representative, with the new email address.
- Select Employers > Active
- Select Employer from the list
- Select 'Remove' from the actions cog next to the nominated representative
- Go back into the worker's profile by Selecting 'View Workers' from the Options cog in the top right hand corner
- Select the worker from the list
- Select 'Edit' from the Options cog in the top right hand corner
- Scroll down and Select 'View Additional Confidential Data' and Enter the reason why you need access.
- Update the email address and scroll down and select 'Save changes'
- Select Employers > Active > Select from the list
- Go back into the Employers profile
- Select the blue '+' plus button and 'Add' the Nominated Representative with the new email address