Note: You can assign up to three Nominated Representatives to an Employer, as long as there are approved workers inducted under the company.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Employers > Active
- Select the Employer you wish to assign a Nominated Representative to
- Once you are on the Employer profile page, select the plus sign next to the Nominated Representative heading. Note: If there is no plus sign showing, ensure there are workers inducted into that company.
- From the drop down select the worker you wish to assign as Nominated Representative. Note: Only workers who are inducted against that company and have been approved will appear in this list.
- Select Add and their Worker Details should appear. It is important the worker has an email address entered in their profile so they can have an account set up. Select Add again to confirm.
- The worker will be added as a user on the project and will be sent an email with an activation link where they can set up their password (if they do not already have a login set up).
Updating a Nominated Representative's email address:
- You are unable to edit the email address of a Nominated Rep within their worker profile, as this is used by them to log in. Instead, you need to remove their account and create a new one for them.
- First navigate to Administration > User Management and search for the user (use the filter in the top right corner to select Subcontractor: All users)
- Locate the Nominated Rep's account and using the blue cog select > Delete
- You will now be able to edit the worker's email address on their profile, under Personnel
- Go to the Employer you want to assign them to and select 'Create Login' under the Nominated Rep details - they will receive a new activation email to set up their account.