Site Diagrams can be added to each project, giving users a visual understanding of the Permit Zones, with the ability to add multiple diagrams for different levels/areas. Once uploaded, the diagrams can be viewed from the Public Page and/or when applying for a Permit.
Adding A Site Diagram
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Project Settings > Site Diagrams.
- Once on the Site Diagrams page > Select the '+Add New' button in the top right hand corner of the screen, this will enable you as a user to add a new 'Site Diagram' to your project / company.
- Enter a description into the Name field i.e. 50 Collins Street, Level 1.
- Next Select Image in the format of JPG, PNG or PDF.
- Choose which type the diagram will be used for (Permits or Bookings).
- Once you have completed the form, Select > +Create.
Managing the Site Diagram(s)
- Organizing - to organize the order the diagrams appear, use the arrows on the left hand side of the Site Diagrams page to move each diagram up/down as required.
- Viewing - to view a specific diagram, select the diagram from the Site Diagrams page and all associated information will appear on the screen.
- Editing - to edit a site diagram, select the diagram from the Site Diagrams page. Select > the blue settings button on the top right hand side of the screen (cog symbol) > Edit. Modify the Name or Upload a new image and Save Changes once complete.
- Deleting - to delete a site diagram, select the diagram from the Site Diagrams page. Select > the blue settings button on the top right hand side of the screen (cog symbol) > Delete. Review the Name to ensure it is the correct item and Select > Delete. The diagram has now been removed.