The HammerTech Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) functionality allows businesses to manage all JHAs online through review, approval and revision tracking whilst associating the information to personnel mitigating safety risks by reviewing work procedures and ensuring all workers have been properly inducted prior to commencement of the specific task.
It has the ability to:
- Upload JHAs and associated information
- Review and approve JHAs
- Track version history and have system notify workers of changes
- Record electronic sign off
- Highlight a JHA as High Risk and set a review period
- Assign and track SDS related to JHAs
- Enable integration of JHA into Permit and Equipment Inductions
- Export JHA details to PDF
Note: It is recommended that when a JHA review process is in place, the JHA Review Checklist is setup before utilising the JHA functionality. See Company Administration > How do I configure a checklist for when I am reviewing a JHA?
Upon completion of the JHA details such as the Employer (Subcontractor) who submitted the JHA, who the JHA was provided by, a description of the JHA, who approved the JHA and when it was approved will be displayed when viewing the JHA.
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake: