Configure A Checklist For Reviewing A JHA
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select > Administration > JHA Review Checklist.
- Within the JHA Review Checklist box, users have the ability to create a list of checks that need to be completed prior to a JHA being submitted. The HammerTech system will require users to mark each item as ‘Yes’, ‘No’, or 'N/A' when a JHA is being submitted, with additional notes required for any items marked as ‘No’. List out the checks required ensuring the items are one per line.
- Tick/Untick the option JHA cannot be accepted when a ‘NO’ response is given.
- Once completed, Select > ‘Save Changes’.
Note: Entering a # at the beginning of a line will make it text only with no 'Yes', 'No', or 'N/A' option
Note: The if a checklist has been created, it must be completed for every JHA including JHAs created by a General Contractor