When logging in to the system you will immediately see the HammerTech Dashboard. The Dashboard gives each user an easy to read, immediate overview of their key items within the project or the company. With the ability to be configured for each user, the Dashboard offers transparency and control.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > My Account > Dashboard Settings.
- The HammerTech Dashboard can be the same across each of your projects (Default Dashboard) or configured differently for one or all of your projects (My Dashboard). Towards the bottom of the screen, the user is given the option to Select >
- Use Same For Project - configure the Default Dashboard; or
- Customize For Project - configure a customized dashboard (My Dashboard) specific to this project only.
- Note: When using Customize For Project, ensure you are on the correct project by Select > the project name, at the top right hand side of the screen and choose the appropriate project.
- The Dashboard has 4 sections that can be changed to show the information relevant to you. Under either Default Dashboard or My Dashboard Select > each drop down and choose the items to display.
- Once configured, Select > Save Changes.
The options for the Dashboard are:
- Personnel Awaiting Enrollment Approval
- Today's Daily Report
- Upcoming Services, Expiring Licences & Insurance
- High Risk JHAs Currently in Use
- Outstanding Safety Issues by Employer
- Recent Injuries and Incidents
- LTI Graph
- Outstanding JHAs
- Employers Starting in Future
- Safety Management Plans