There are several ways of assigning personnel to a JHA. They can be assigned during the creation of the JHA or at anytime after the JHA has been created.
Once a JHA has been assigned to a worker, you are able to see this within their profile, as well as the status (whether or not they have signed) and the date, if it has been signed. You can also select the JHA to view further details (see below).
Note: JHAs can also be assigned to other Employers (See JHA > Assigning JHA To Other Employers)
- To assign personnel during the initial creation of a JHA, see JHA > How do I create a JHA and capture SDS information?
- When assigning more than one individual to a JHA, navigate using the left hand menu > JHA > View All or JHA > View High Risk JHAs and choose the appropriate JHA.
- Select the blue settings button (cog symbol) in the top right of the screen and select Edit
- Scroll down to Personnel who are assigned to this JHA and select their corresponding tick boxes
- Select the tick box option to send a notification to personnel who have not yet signed the JHA (This will send a notification to their mobile phone and email).
- Select Save Changes.
- When associating several JHAs to one individual, navigate using the left hand menu > Personnel > All Personnel. Choose the individual, scroll to JHA that this person has read and select the appropriate tick boxes. Select > Save Changes.
To capture signatures on a JHA:
- Navigate using the left hand menu > JHA > View All or JHA > View High Risk JHAs and choose the appropriate JHA.
- Scroll down to Personnel who are assigned to this JHA, select the required green Sign box and use your touchscreen (or mouse) to sign the form.
- The option to send individual reminders to Personnel who have not signed the JHA is also available by selecting Send Reminder
- Select > Signed.
- Repeat this process for each Personnel and/or JHA.
Capturing Signature Remotely on a Tablet, Smart Phone or PC
After sending a reminder personnel will receive an email and/or an sms with a link to the JHAs that they can review and sign on a tablet, smart phone or using the mouse on a PC. They will be unable to sign until the JHA attachment is downloaded and viewed.