The HammerTech system tracks the review and acceptance of submitted JHAs, recording each version throughout the process.
- To review and accept a JHA, log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > JHAs > Review Pending
- A list of all project JHAs with a status of Pending Review will appear. To filter the list, Select > the blue filter button on the top right hand side of the screen and filter by
- Status - All, Accepted, Rejected, Pending Review, No longer in use
- Risk Category - High Risk (if applicable), other.
- Only Shared SWMS or Exclude Shared SWMS
- Choose the appropriate JHA and Select > the blue settings button on the top right hand side of the screen (cog symbol) > Review.
- Select > Download Attachment button to view the JHA document.
- Once reviewed, complete the Review Checklist by selecting the appropriate tick-box. Where a ‘No’ is recorded, further information is to be added in the ‘Details’ box. To set up the JHA Review Checklist, see Administration > How do I configure a checklist for when I am reviewing a JHA?
Note: If a checklist has been created, it must be completed for every JHA including JHAs created by a General Contractor
- Additional attachments and Notes can be added by the reviewer under Comments.
- At this point you can either Select > Accept or Select > Reject for that JHA.
- Note: if the JHA is rejected, this will now show as 'Rejected' in JHA > View All for the provider to amend. Add the details for rejection in the Comments section to advise the Subcontractor.