*Admin User only*
The HammerTech Safety system makes the logging of Safety Issues easier by allowing users to configure some generic Safety Item Settings across all projects.
These Safety Item Settings include:
- requiring a photograph when resolving a safety issue; and
- setting due date periods against priority levels.
To configure these settings:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Administration > Safety Item Settings.
- By selecting the Mandatory Fix Photo Required By Default? check-box, the Responsible Party assigned to a Safety Issue will not be able to resolve a issue unless a corresponding photo is uploaded. This function is cancelled by default when a Safety User (from the General Contractor) resolves an issue, as they will be able to resolve the issue without uploading a photo.
- When adding a Safety Issue within the system, the user will be asked to assign a Priority. By setting each of the Default Days To Fix, the system will automatically set a Due Date for when an issue is to be resolved.