NOTE: If you need to complete an online Enrollment/Orientation/Induction then you will need to visit the unique URL associated with the company you need to complete this for.
This is always in the format of <companyname>.hammertechonline.com
(Do not put 'www.' before the URL, if you are struggling to find this link speak to the Main/General contractor for assistance)
The HammerTech Enrollment/Orientation functionality, allows businesses to welcome new permanent or contracting personnel to their company or project site and prepare them for their new role.
As a worker, where you have been asked to complete a online enrollment or site orientation, the process is straight forward and the article below aims at outlining, how you navigate each section.
Note: Only personnel who have been given access to confidential information will be able to view a worker's completed Medical Checklist.
Note: Subcontractor's can add, remove, and modify their worker's details if required
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake:
- Orientation > Completed an Enrollment/Orientation Previously? Complete a Quick Enrollment
- Orientation > Commencing The Online Enrollment/Orientation
- Orientation > If an Interpreter is Required During the Orientation Process
- Orientation > Verifying Your Enrollment/Orientation Details
- Orientation > Completing The Online Enrollment/Orientation
- Orientation > Modifying a Worker's Details