Issues are easily viewed and managed through the HammerTech system, providing a range of management and reporting solutions to aid in the timely resolution of any issues.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > ISSUES.
- Choose the appropriate register of: My Issues, Outstanding Issues, Pending Review Issues, Resolved Issues or All Issues.
- From here, safety issues can be resolved or commented on.
An easy way to stay up to date with Safety Issues is to track them through your Dashboard.
- To setup your Dashboard navigate to My Account on the left hand side and select Dashboard Settings
- If you select Today's Actions from one of the Dashboard drop downs, then you will be able to view the below details, including Site Numbers, Unresolved Critical Issues, Overdue Issues, Unresolved Issues (Total), Pending Review Items, and Workers With Expiring/Expired Licenses
- From here you can select one of the options from the Details column which will take you directly to the relevant item that requires action. For example, by clicking Not Submitted next to Site Numbers, you will be taken to the Daily Report to update your Subcontractor Progress and add worker hours.
- As an Employer user, you can also set up your dashboard to include Upcoming Services, Expiring Licenses & Insurance, allowing you to view when any company insurances or worker licenses have expired as well as services that are due for equipment on site.