How to Create SDS
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left-hand menu > SDS > Create New.
- Enter the Manufacturer and Product Name within Hazard Details. Note: The Product Name is mandatory and must be entered.
- Each SDS will appear on the Project's Public Site / Homepage by default, making the SDS available to all users with or without a login to the system. When an SDS is NOT to be made public, Select > Hide On Public Site. Note: for further information regarding the Public Site, see - Public Site / Homepage).
- Within Hazard Classification list out the hazard classifications for this item.
- Upload a scanned or PDF copy of the SDS by Select > Choose File.
- Choose the appropriate Pictograms associated with the SDS to enable a clear visual of the hazards.
- Add any further details within Employer Notes and then Select > +Submit For Approval to complete.
- Your SDS will be sent to the Site Manager for approval.