Reviewing and Approving SDS
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select SDS>Review Pending
- Select the appropriate SDS from the list.
- Review the information and Select > Download Attachment button to view the uploaded SDS document.
Amendments can be made to each of the text fields and/or the uploaded SDS can be replaced.
At this point, the SDS can be saved, accepted, rejected or you can simply return to the list with no changes made.
- Prior to approval, the user can make any required amendments to the text fields and/or upload a replacement SDS.
- Add add any additional notes within Reviewer Notes and once completed, Select > Approve.
- This will now show as Approved within the system and is ready to be used.
- If for whatever reason the SDS is not satisfactory, it will need to be rejected.
- Once reviewed, detail the reasons for rejection within the Reviewer Notes. Make sure to list all details of the rejection so the individual submitting the SDS can make the amendments and resubmit.
- Once completed, Select > Reject.
- The Primary Contact and Nominated Representative of the Employer who submitted the SDS will receive a notification in the system as well as an email advising of the rejected SDS.
- This SDS will now show within the system as 'Rejected'. The individual will need to make amendments to the SDS and resubmit. At this point, start the process again from Review.