The HammerTech Permits system allows users to print off Permit Zones to laminate and hang up around the site.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Permits > Configure Zones.
- Once on the list of Permit Zones, select the appropriate 'Name' of the zone. This will provide you an overview of the Zones content.
- Select > the 'blue' button that with a cog in the top right hand side and simply choose the print option. This will automatically load your browsers print functionality, where the preview will show the project name, zones name, information on how to access the zone for workers on site manually, the QR Code related to the permit zone and the colour.
- Note: The print preview tab in some browsers will have to be manually closed, to enable you to access other tabs within your browser.
- The Permit Zone is now ready to be printed.
- See - Permits To Work > Creating / Printing / Editing Zones for further information on Permit Zones.