When Personnel already exist in the HammerTech system (eg. working on a different project, previously working for a different employer or have previously been deactivated within the system), they can be imported onto a new project easily rather than creating them from scratch.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > PERSONNEL > New Orientation.
- Under 'Import A Worker From The Company Database' select the relevant Region (if regions are in use) and then the Company the employee does/did work for.
- Alternatively, select **Employer Not on Project** (last option in the Employer drop down) if the worker has completed an induction previously for an employer on the system but not on the current project.
- Once selected, a list of Personnel will appear under Worker. Note: this list will only show the personnel that are not currently assigned to this project. Select > Import and the users details will appear on the screen.
- Modify the individuals details as you see fit - an updated email address, change of employer and any other details.
- Once all the details have been modified, choose from the following options at the bottom of the form under '+Create Induction':
- Create, then add another from the same employer - automatically approves the individual and does not send an Orientation test.
- Create, don't approve, send test to person - does not approve the individual and sends the Induction test. Note: the system will determine if the user needs a refresher or full orientation and then send a copy of the orientation to them. They will not be approved in the system until they complete the orientation.