The HammerTech SDS system collates all SDS information into one location, including any SDS information associated with JHA. This information is available as a register from both the public page and the internal system (once logged in).
To view the SDS Register once logged in
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > SDS and select one of the following:
- View All - a complete list of all SDS including Approved, Pending and Rejected
- View Standalone - only showing the SDS that have been entered independently i.e. not through a JHA
- Review Pending - showing only the SDS that have not yet been approved
- SDS are sorted by the Employer the SDS is from
- Once a list has been selected, further details can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate SDS
To Export SDS Register to an Excel Spreadsheet
- After you have selected the correct list of SDS that you wish to export, navigate to the blue export icon in the top right corner and select Spreadsheet.
- Note: By selecting the blue filter icon and then the relevant Employer, you can filter the list down and then export to spreadsheet.
To view the SDS Register from the Public Page
- From the Public Page, navigate using the left hand menu > SDS
- A read-only register will appear on the screen showing all SDS associated to that site