Once the HT Sign-in app has been set up, the app will record each time a worker or visitor signs in or signs out, forming a Sign-in Book. The Sign-in Book can be viewed for current and past days and is accessible any time within Daily Reports.
This article will explain how you can access the electronic Sign-in Book and how you can export it to PDF.
Before following these instructions, make sure the following requirements have been met.
- A sign-in device has been setup on your site and has the HT Sign-in App activated. To complete these tasks, see Sign-in App > Setting Up The HT Sign-in App On Your Device
View the electronic Sign-in Book
1) Log in to HammerTech and select your Project from the dropdown.
2) In the left-hand menu, select Daily Report.
3) Select the day from the list that you want to view.
4) In the top right corner, press the blue cog and select Sign In Book.
The system will present you with the electronic Sign-In Book for that day.
Export the Sign-in Book
- Log in to HammerTech.
- In the left-hand menu, select Daily Report.
- Select the day from the list that you want to view.
- In the top-right corner, press the blue cog and select Sign In Book.
- In the top-right corner, press the download button and select either:
- PDF - to export that day's Sign-in Book only as PDF file.
- Spreadsheet - to export that day's Sign-in Book only as an Excel file.
- Export Range - to export all Sign-in Books within a date range that you can specify either as PDF or Excel Spreadsheet.
- Refer to Overview > HT Sign-in App for further information.