Personnel awaiting orientation approval (First Enrollment or Already Enrolled) can be displayed on the Dashboard of a General Contractor user - see Dashboard > Personnel Awaiting Enrollment Approval.
To Approve or Reject an Orientation:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > PERSONNEL > Approve Pending
- Select the worker you wish to review
- Ensure their details are filled in correctly
- Check the worker's photo is correctly aligned. You can rotate a worker's photo by selecting one of the 3 rotate options below their photo
- Select the JHA you wish to assign to the worker from the list of approved JHA. You will be given the option to either 'Just assign to JHA', 'Assign and send notification (SMS/Email)', or 'Assign and capture signature now'
- Have the worker sign to acknowledge they have completed and agree to the orientation (If personnel were assigned to JHA then select Assign and Capture Signature Now so that only one signature is required for both the Orientation and JHA). (See Company > Configure Orientation Sign Off Text)
- Once all details have been confirmed then select either Approve Orientation, Reject Orientation, or Save Changes to make a decision at a later time.
- If the induction was approved then the worker will be moved to PERSONNEL > Approved Orientations.
- If the induction was rejected then the worker will be moved to PERSONNEL > Rejected Orientations.
- If the induction was saved then the worker will be moved to PERSONNEL > Approve Pending.
- You can check the status of a worker, as well as who approved or rejected them and the date, within their individual profile: