To Add a Booking:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select > BOOKINGS > Create New.
- Select the Booking Type from the drop-down menu
- Select the Employer (Subcontractor) from the drop-down menu
- Select the Booking Zone from the drop-down menu (You can also view the diagram of the zone by selecting the yellow View Diagram icon)
- Enter the location if required
- Enter a description if required
- Enter the start time and finish time
- Turn on the Make Recurring option if you wish to have this as a re-occurring meeting
- Enter any comments if required
- Select the blue Create Icon
Note: Multiple Bookings can be made of the same type or for the same zone ONLY IF both the Zone and Booking Type are not set as exclusive (See Bookings > Configure Booking Types & Zones)
Note: Partial bookings are bookings that are booked within the site timings, resulting in time remaining in the working day for other bookings. Full day bookings are bookings that take up the whole working day with no time remaining in the day for other bookings.