Before making a Booking the Booking Types and Zones must first be configured. You must have the required access level of 'admin' at a minimum on a project if you wish to make the changes, or 'admin' at a company level.
To Configure Booking Types:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left-hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > Booking Types.
- Select the Blue Plus icon in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the Booking Type.
- Select if the Booking Type is going to be an exclusion booking (No other bookings allowed in this area at the same time)
- Enter a number for Maximum Duration, choose either Weeks/Days/Hours for the Booking Type
- Select the Booking Zones that will apply to this Booking Type - specific booking zones are grouped by project to make it easier when selecting
- Enter any Custom Fields (questions) that are required. Select how they are to be answered from the drop-down menu and choose if this field will be mandatory.
- Select the permissions (who can view/edit the Booking Type) or leave them at the default selection
- Select the yellow Create icon.
To Configure Booking Zones:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > BOOKINGS > Configure Zones
- Select the Blue Plus icon in the top right corner
- Enter the name of the Booking Zone
- Select the colour that will represent the zone
- Select if the Booking Zone is going to be an exclusion booking (No other bookings allowed in this area at the same time)
- Enter in Advanced Diagram Options (Only if required)
- Select the yellow Create icon