If an inducted worker is accidentally created in the system twice (or more) and you wish to merge the two personnel profiles to avoid confusion:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then ensure you are in the Company Overview by selecting it from the drop down menu at the top of the page to the left of the search bar
- From the left-hand menu select ADMINISTRATION > Merge Duplicate Workers
- Select the Employer the duplicate profiles are under (if the employer has not been assigned in the system select "**Not Yet Assigned**)
- Select the first Duplicate Worker, the details of that profile will be displayed below it
- Select the second Duplicate Worker, the details of that profile will be displayed below it
- Ensure that the details of both Duplicate Workers are correct
- If the Duplicate Workers have different license types selected, an action will appear below the employer profiles "Do you want to merge worker licenses?" If you wish to merge both worker's licenses together, tick the action option mentioned above.
- Note: If this option is not ticked, the licenses under the Merge From Worker's profile will be deleted.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the blue Merge icon
- The Duplicate Profiles will now be merged
Note: Once profiles are merged this can NOT be changed.