To create an Incident report:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > INCIDENTS > Add New
- Enter the Date of Incident
- Select Create
- Enter in the Incident details (If not all details are known at the time of making the initial report then the report can be edited and details added at a later time) (See Incidents > Managing/Editing Incident Reports)
- Enter in any Injury details (If applicable). You can add more than one injury by selecting +Add Injury and these will be linked to the incident and also manageable under the menu item Injuries. Note: If more than one person was injured then you can create an injury report specifically for them (See Injury > Creating an Injury Report)
- If you've already created an Injury in Hammertech and want to add existing injury to that section, click on +Add Injury. You can then click on the drop-down menu to choose either New or Existing injury.
- Once Existing has been selected, a list of reported Injuries will appear that can be attached to the incident report. Tick the relevant Injury and press Save Injury.
- Once all known details have been entered select whether you wish to save the form as a Draft or as an Active (Open) Incident. Note: You can still edit details within the form while it is in both Draft and Active (Open) status.
- Now Save Changes