Once a JHA has been approved it can then be assigned to other Employers.
To Assign a JHA to Other Employers
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select JHAs > View All
- Choose the appropriate JHA
- Select the Options cog icon on the top right hand side of the screen and select Edit
- Scroll to Assign to Other Employers and select the Employers you require to be associated with the JHA
- Select Save Changes
Note: By assigning the JHA to other Employers it will create a 'Child' JHA against each of the assigned parties. These can be viewed under JHA > 'View All' where you can determine the 'Child' from the 'Provided By' column with bold writing. In this example, Absolute Pain & Drywall is the 'Child' SWMS
- Only the 'Parent' JHAs can be modified by the Employer that owns the responsibility of the JHA or by an internal secure user.
- 'Child' JHAs only have view privileges, they cannot modify the details of the JHA, they are used primarily for assignment of workers.
- Where a parent 'Parent' JHA is updated, the 'Child' JHA is also automatically updated, making it easy to manage safety work practices on site, this includes automatic notification to all workers assigned across both 'Parent' and 'Child' JHA.
- The worker's profile shows Associated JHAs broken up by the responsible party of the JHAs.
- You are also able to view and download JHAs that have been assigned to a worker directly from a workers profile by selecting the blue activity name under their Associated JHAs.