Safety Plan functionality allows General Contractors to manage all Safety Management Plans online through review, approval and revision tracking whilst outlining safety risks and procedures prior to the commencement of the project.
Safety Plans have the ability to:
- For General Contractors to create Safety Plans
- For Subcontractors to submit via their self service portal
- Force a review (Checklist) where configured, and accept or reject Safety Plans
- Record and view a list of all Safety Plans submitted
- Associate Safety Plans to multiple Employers
It is recommended that when a Safety Plan review process is in place, the Review Checklist is setup before utilising the Safety Plan functionality
Note: Where your business currently has the field Safety Management Plan within your Employer Profile, this only allows the storage of one Safety Management Plan per employer, not per project. We suggest you utilise the new functionality as per this article. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish for your 'Welcome Email' to be updated, with instructions for your subcontractors on how to submit.
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake:
- Safety Plan > Create a Safety Management Plan Review Checklist
- Safety Plan > Submit a Safety Management Plan
- Safety Plan > Review a Submitted Safety Management Plan
- Safety Plan > View All Safety Management Plans
- Safety Plan > Assign a Safety Management Plan to Multiple Employers
Image - a screenshot taken from the create screen of the HammerTech system.