To Create/Upload a Safety Management Plan
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select Safety Plan > Create New
- Select the Employer from the drop-down menu
- Enter the title of the Safety Management Plan
- Enter in a brief description of the Safety Management Plan
- Upload a copy of the Safety Management Plan by selecting 'Choose File'. Note: files cannot be larger than 25MB.
- Select whether you want to Just Upload, or Upload and Approve the Safety Plan. If you select Just Upload it will stay in pending review status until it is reviewed at a later date.
- Complete the Safety Management Plan Review Checklist (To create a checklist see Safety Plan > Create a Safety Management Plan Review Checklist)
- Enter any reviewer notes if applicable (Mainly used when a subcontractor is submitting a Safety Management Plan for approval)
- Select the blue 'Create' button