The Dashboard option Outstanding JHAs will display the columns of Company, Review, Initial Sign and Update Sign, allowing you to quickly see how many items require action.
Note: If you have two stages of review turned on in your system, you will see additional columns for Initial Review and Final Review (See JHAs > Two Stage Review).
- Under the Review column you will be able to see the number of JHAs that are the responsibility of the Employer and require a General Contractor user to review.
- The Initial Review column will show you how many JHAs are at the first stage of a two stage review process (this may not be turned on in your system).
- The Final Review column displays the amount of JHAs that have had their initial review accepted, and now require a final review.
- The Initial Sign column displays the number of JHAs that are assigned to the Employer, that have workers assigned but where at least one worker has not digitally provided their signature and acceptance.
- Under the Updated Sign column you can see the number of JHAs that are assigned to the Employer, that have been updated with a material change and have at least one worker that has not digitally provided their signature and accepted the new update.
The Outstanding JHAs can be accessed by selecting them straight from the Dashboard or by navigating to JHAs > View All.
Two Stage Review: