When creating meetings in the system, they can either be created and finalised in one step, or created and then conducted at a later date or by another user. When creating an Employer led meeting for example, you can create the agenda to later be completed by an Employer user.
The steps below explain how you can create and complete a meeting.
To Create a Meeting:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > MEETINGS > Create New
- Select the Meeting Type from the drop down
- Enter a Title for the Meeting
- Enter an Overview (description) of the Meeting
- Fill out any Additional Details that may be set up for that Meeting Type
- Under Participants, select whether this meeting will be Employer Led or not. If you tick Employer Led, you will need to select the Employers that you wish to assign this meeting to. A separate meeting will be created for each employer you select, so that they can conduct it on their end.
- Under Evidence Type select either Individual Worker Signatures or Upload Photo Evidence of Attendance/Signatures. For more instructions on how to add attendees, see Adding Meeting Attendance
- Enter the details of the first agenda item
- Attach any files to the first agenda item if required
- To add multiple agenda items, select the yellow Plus (+) icon in the top right of the 'Agenda' section
- Add any Additional Attachments and enter in any separate comments within the Comments box, as required
- Once all agenda items are completed, select +Create if you'd still like the meeting to be editable, or Create and Complete if you wish to finalize the meeting straight away. Once completed the only items that can be edited are the Issues raised, and the list of Attendees and Attendee Signatures.
- With Employer led meetings, there is no option to 'Save and Complete' since it is the Employer that needs to complete the meeting themselves.
Note: Issues cannot be raised in Meetings until the Meeting has first been created. When raising an issue, if no issue types are available for you to select, check that there are Issue types configured for Meetings under Administration > Issue Types (must be a company admin).
- To view the status, edit, or finalise a meeting that has been previously created but not completed, navigate to Meetings > View All to check the last column where it will either say Complete or Incomplete. Note: to view only General Contractor led meetings, navigate to Meetings > View My instead.
- Once you have selected a meeting, use the blue cog in the top right corner to Edit
- If it is an Incomplete meeting, you will be able to add any details to the agenda and custom fields as well as add attendees, before selecting to Save Changes, or Save and Complete.