Once a project has been completed it can be archived in the HammerTech system so that all of the data can still be viewed if requited. Note: Data can no longer be added or edited once the project has been archived and the action is not reversible.
To Archive a Project:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu to ADMINISTRATION > Project Management
- Select the project you wish to archive
- Select the blue settings (cog) icon in the top right corner
- Select 'Archive'
- You will then be asked to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed
- Select the red 'Archive' icon
To View Archived Projects:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in)
- In the top right corner select the project name drop-box
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select 'View Archived Projects'