To assign an inspection to a location, so that all Observations raised are automatically linked to that particular location:
To Assign Inspections to Locations
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select > INSPECTIONS > Start New Inspection
- Select the Inspection Type from the dropdown menu
- Include an Inspection Description in the box below - this will make it easier for others to view and search for details of the inspection.
- Select the Employer you wish to assign the inspection to (if applicable)
- Select the Location
- To add locations to your project, see Setting Up Location Hierarchies
- Select the 'Create' button.
Note: Once the inspection has been created, all automatically added checklists will be assigned to the location you have selected however you are still able to +Add Checklists within the same inspection and assign them to other locations. Similarly, if you +Add Observations next to Other Observations below the checklists, you can add Observations and assign them to alternate locations.