When initially creating or importing a worker, if you have entered an email address, you will get the option to send a link to them to complete the online induction, however you can also do this at a later date by following the instructions below. See Manually Creating Your Workers
To email the test to an already existing worker:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Personnel > All Workers
- Next to the worker's Name / Cell / Date of Birth, you will see their approval and test status. If they are listed as Test Incomplete, select the Options Cog to access the worker's profile
- In the top right corner, select the blue cog > Email Test
- Note: Within the worker's profile you can also check their status underneath Project Specific Details. If they have already completed the test and been approved, you'll notice the option to Email Test will not appear.
- Note: If you're having issues accessing the settings cog within a worker's profile to Email Test, ensure you have selected the correct project in the top right corner, next to the search bar.