*Admin User only*
Admin users have the ability to link different Checklists to Permit Types so that they are completed upon the start and/or finish of work. Additionally, if a final closeout step is also required to be completed once work has stopped, you can assign a closeout checklist to be completed and signed off by a main contractor user. To create them:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > Checklist Types
- Select the '+' button in the top right corner to add a checklist
- Select the type from the drop-down menu (Permit Start Checklist / Permit Finish Checklist / Permit Closeout Checklist)
- Type the name for the checklist
- Type a display name, if required. This will be the name that shows within the Permit type, whereas the Checklist Name is used to help organize and order your checklists within the system.
- Select if you wish the checklist to be hidden from the main list
- Select the blue 'Add Checklist Question' button
- Type the text to be displayed
- Select the question type from the drop-down menu (Heading; Text; YesNo; YesNoNa; File Upload; Date; FreeText; Image/Picture; Signature Only; Signature With Name)
- If you select 'Yes / No' or 'Yes / No / Na' then you will be required to select from the following options regarding when a signature or additional details are required.
- Once you have selected the options for the first question (If 'Yes/No' or 'Yes/No/Na' was selected) then you can copy the setting the the next question by selecting the blue 'Copy Settings To New Question' button at the top of the completed question
- If you need to move a question around, use the drop down to the left of the question to select an index number - the question will move to that position and move everything else down. You can also simply use the green up/down arrows above that. The longer green arrows will allow you to send the question to either the very top or bottom of the page.
- Once you have finished entering the questions select the yellow 'Create' button. Your checklist will now be created and you are able to add it to a Permit Type by navigating to Administration > Permit Types where you will see the below Checklists section - see the article on Configuring Permit Types for help.
- If you wish to hide a checklist, to stop it from being selected, go to the list of Checklist Types, select the relevant type and > Edit > Deactivate. The checklist type will now appear at the bottom of the list as inactive. In the same way, you can reactivate any deactivated checklist types.