Main contractor admins (project and company level) are able to adjust employer user notification preferences, as well as their access to confidential information per project.
To access these settings:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Project Settings > Users, ensuring you are in the correct project.
- Select the filter icon in the top right corner to view the list of Subcontractor: All users only.
- From the list view you will be able to see which settings have been ticked - to adjust a user's settings, select them and tick or untick their options.
- Select Save Changes when you are done.
- Receive Site Notifications - user will receive all notifications for this Project within their Notification Window, and via email and sms where applicable.
- Allow Access To Confidential Information - user is able to access and edit their workers' confidential information within the system i.e. License and Medical Checklist information. To see more about controlling access to confidential information and extended privacy - See Project > Confidential Data Access (Extended Privacy)