To upload documents you must be an admin - at a project level for project documents and at a company level for company wide documents. You have the ability to control what users have access to these documents to both view and download them.
To create a Folder and upload A Document
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select Documents > View
- Select 'Create Folder' from the Options cog
- Add the name of the folder > Create
- Select the blue + button in the top right corner.
- Select the Folder you want it to appear in (select Root Folder if no folder is necessary).
- Select Upload File to locate and select the file or drag and drop into the area.
Note: You can upload multiple documents at once using drag and drop.
- Under Permissions select who this document will be available to. By selecting Public, the document will show up on the public page where workers go to get registered and inducted. Otherwise select the specific roles.
- Select whether it is for 'Current project only' or 'All projects'. By selecting current project only, the document can only be downloaded and viewed by users with access to that project.
To rename the document title
The title is automatically set to the name of the document.
- Select the document from the list
- Select Edit from the Options cog in the top right hand corner
- Change the Title
- Save Changes.
Note: Project Admins do not have access to Create or Edit Folders.