- New Feature - [SMM-3946] - Users can conduct inspections against specific active permits, in order to record ongoing observations and data during the permit.
- New Feature - [SMM-3938] - As an employer creating a worker, you can now choose to send the induction test via email at the same time, to ensure that the worker has the maximum chance to complete it prior to arriving on site.
- New Feature - [SMM-3947] - New Feature flag with the ability to disable Daily Report Hours (for companies that don't want to capture worker hours within HammerTech).
- New Feature - [SMM-3969] - Project and company admins can now clear approval/rejected status' for workers, in case of user error.
- Improvement - [SMM-3691] - Resolved an issue where PDFs uploaded as site diagrams, were not displaying on iOS devices.
- Improvement - [SMM-3984] - Changed behaviour of induction acknowledgement form to accept pdfs as well as images, with an option to download.
- Bug Fix - [SMM-3958} - When merging duplicate employers, the links to "Fix" conflicting entries within the site diary will now link to the correct page in the project.
Have more questions? Submit a request