***You must be a Project Admin in order to configure zones on a project***
If you wish to configure zones onto a site diagram, ensure that you have uploaded the diagram onto the project before following these instructions. This will allow you to associate the visual colour and alignment between the name of your 'Booking Zones' to those illustrated on your site plans.
See Configuring Zones on Your Site Diagrams.
To Configure Booking Zones
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select Bookings > Configure Zones
- Select the blue '+' button in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Add a Name for the Booking Zone i.e. Deliveries 1..2..3.
- Select a visual colour to associate with the Booking Zone' you create
This will be presented to users when viewing the digital Booking Board and on the 'Booking Zone' print outs, alongside the QR Code.
To Adjust the colour simply select the colour pick (down arrow).
Using the slider for the specific colours > once satisfied move your mouse or finger over the text 'select'
- Select whether or not the zone should be marked as an 'Exclusion' zone.
An 'Exclusion' zone will only allow a single booking to be active/scheduled at a time, where as if not selected, multiple bookings can occur in the same zone at the same time
Advanced Diagram Options
The Polygon field allows you to choose coordinates for the zone that will be input on the selected site diagram
- Select the relevant Site Diagram from the drop-down
- Select the Edit button next to next field titled Polygon
- Once the map and polygon editor appears, select the points or corners of the zone on the map. A square or rectangle shaped zone would have four points and therefore four sets of coordinates (see below).
- On the left hand side you will notice the coordinates being plotted as you click. You will also be able to see the zone taking shape as you go. If you want to remove a point, select the blue X to the right of the coordinates. You will then be able to try and select the point again.
- Select Save Changes
Select Create once you are happy with the Booking Zone.
Once the zone has been saved, when you select View Diagram (either when configuring zones or applying for a booking) you will see the any zones that have been set up this way. When applying for a booking, instead of ticking the box next to the zones, you can click the zone directly on the map to select it.
Note: The name of the zone will automatically appear in the centre of the coordinates. However, the TextCentrePoint (coordinates) and TextRotationInDegrees (degree of rotation) fields allow you to reposition the text within the zone.