Converting Excel reports to PDF files can sometimes cause issues with the size of the report tables and/or loss of data. The following can be a way of preventing this.
To convert an excel report to pdf:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left-hand menu and select > Reports > then select whichever report you would like to download. (In this instance we will select Hours Worked.
- Select a start date and end date for the data you wish to obtain. Then select if you want a Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Total only report of the hours worked.
- Then select "Download Report".
- The report will now download and will appear down the bottom left hand of your desktop (if you are using chrome.
- Select the report. Once done this will open the report in Excel. Note: You may have to enable "Editing" if opened in "Protective View".
- Now highlight the information from the table you want to save to a PDF.
- Then in the top left, select > File > Print.
- Change the printer to "Microsoft Print to PDF".
- Next, under settings, change from "Print Active Sheets" to "Print Selection".
- Now click print. It will ask you to save the PDF file in your desired location.
Note: If "Microsoft Print to PDF" is not an option. Please follow the below link to enable this.