Since only the creator of an inspection has the ability to send interim observations and complete their inspection, it may be necessary to assign it to another user so they can take it over to finish and close out.
If you are not listed as the creator of the meeting, you will need to be a Project or Company Admin in order to assign another user's inspection over to someone else from the same company.
Follow the steps below to assign an inspection to another user:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select> Inspections> Active Inspections
- Select the relevant draft Inspection from the list.
- Click on the Options cog in the top right hand corner and click Assign to User
- Use the dropdown to select the User, and then select Assign to confirm.
- Note: If the Inspection was created by an Employer user, you will only be able to assign it to another one of their users. If no users appear, check that they have another Primary Contact or Nominated Rep set up in the project to assign it to.