The Daily Report Gallery allows users to view all the photos that were added to a Project's Daily Report, for the life of the project. With several filtering options available, users are also able to download the required photo's to PDF or ZIP.
Before following these instructions, make sure the following requirements have been met.
- Access your project within your system, and check the left hand menu to make sure Daily Report is active within your system. If you cannot see Daily Report listed in your menu, speak with your System Admin.
- Make sure users have been set up with User Diary Entries, enabling them to upload photo's into your Daily Report. If this has not been completed, or you are unsure about this step, speak with your System Admin.
Opening the Daily Report Gallery
- Log in to HammerTech
- Select your required project from the project selector
- Go to Daily Report
- In the top right hand corner, select the Gallery icon
Filtering the Daily Report Gallery
At the top of the Daily Report Gallery, select the filter options that you require:
- Dates - filter by the date of the Daily Report that the photo was uploaded to. Note: this is set to 1 month by default.
- User - filter by the User that uploaded the photo to their User Diary Entry.
- Employer - filter by the Employer Entry the user uploaded against
- Photo Comments - search for key word/s that have been added to the photos
Note: Photos can only be uploaded to the Daily Report by Standard Users and above.
They cannot be uploaded by Employer Users.
Downloading the Daily Report Gallery
- In the top right hand corner, select the format to download to (PDF or ZIP)
- Choose to either:
- download all photos displayed by selecting the download button
- download a selection of photos by selecting the checkbox/s of the required photo/s and then select the download button
Note: it is recommended to apply the required filters before downloading.
- Refer to Daily Report > Overview for further information.