As a subcontractor user, you can view all Issues (Outstanding Issues, Pending Review, Resolved, Positive) and can filter and sort these accordingly to make it easier to view and rectify relevant issues.
To view All Issues:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in) then select the project from the Company Overview drop-down.
- Navigate to Issues > All Issues
- The list will display Status, Type, Priority, Location, Dates, Assigned To, Description, Issue Picture, Fix Picture, and Actions
- The Actions available for open issues are Issue Resolved, Comment
- In order to make it easier when viewing/resolving issues, it is possible to both filter and sort all open issues so that you are only viewing a particular type of issue. You can do this by selecting the blue filter icon in the top right corner.
- You are able to filter by:
- Issue Type
- Date Range
- Sort By
- The sort option further allows you to view the issues in a manner more convenient to you, ordering them by either location, due date, date closed, date raised, status, priority and issue type.
Note: You can select multiple filters options
- To export these issues (with current list filtering) into a pdf or spreadsheet, select the dark blue Export icon.