This article gives you the step-by-step process of enabling the option during the Orientation process to have an Interpreter present during the slides and questions.
Activating Interpretation Assistance
If an interpreter is required during the Enrollment/Registration process:
- Once the registration details have been completed an SMS will be sent with a Verification Code.
- Enter the Verification Code and select the blue Verify icon.
- You will then be asked if Interpreter Assistance is required.
- If you select Yes then you will be required to enter in the interpreter's details (See below)
- Once the details are entered, select the blue Submit icon.
- Select the blue Start Your Induction icon to begin.
- Complete the Induction slides and questions
- Once the Induction is complete the Interpreter will be required to sign an acknowledgment that they have explained all details in the worker's native language (See below) and then select the blue Submit icon.