- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select SDS > Import
- Search Keywords, Projects, and Employers for SDS
- Tick Exclude Expired to remove expired SDS from the available SDS list.
- Select SDS for importing, tick the box next to the desired SDS.
- Selected SDS will move to a separate panel titled Selected SDS where a combined list can be cultivated before import
- Once all desired SDS have been selected, click Import to bring them onto the project.
Note: Up to 20 SDS can be imported at a time. Narrow down the available SDS list by searching for the SDS Keyword, selecting the Project the SDS was previously used on, or selecting the Employer who created the SDS. Click View to open an SDS details window.
Note: The importing process is importing a previous copy of the SDS from a project, this is not pulling from a centralised library of SDS. Only the most recently modified version of the SDS will appear, for older versions, search the last known project or employer.
Note: SDS imported by Main Contract users will be imported and automatically Approved. SDS imported by Employer users will be imported in a status of Pending Review and will need to be approved by a Main Contractor user. See SDS > Review And Approve / Reject