*Project Admin User only*
The Limited Functionality QR Code works as a printable Static QR code Sign-in Book for the HammerTech system, and is available only for visitors to sign in when on site.
The limited Limited Functionality QR Code is mainly used for printing. As it does not refresh, this makes it suitable for printing and sticking up around site without needing to update or re-print. There are limitations with this method: no worker hours will be recorded via the Daily Report, and there will be no ability to sign out.
Generating Static QR Code
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Go to Project Settings > Sign-in Devices
- In the top right corner, press the + button (Add)
- Select Limited - Printable from the Type drop-down
- Enter a Name and Location
- Press the blue Create button
- Select the QR Code Symbol to download the Static QR Code (This will download a PDF version of the QR code to print off)
When scanning the QR code the Visitors will go through the sign-in checklist that have been configured and will appear within the Sign-in book. They will not be recorded against the total worker hours.
Signing In via the Static QR Code
- Scan the QR Code via the camera on your device
- Select Sign In
- Select OTHER (VISITOR) or the Employer you are representing
- Select Next Blue Arrow in the top right hand corner
- Enter your details and Select Next Blue Arrow in the top right hand corner
- Complete the set of questions (if they have been setup) and Select Next
- Confirm your details, select the Sign in the signature box below
- Select Next